Ajyal International School MBZ, situated in the Mohammed Bin Zayed City, just outside of Abu Dhabi Island. The school is a highly modern and spacious building including many specialist teaching rooms and facilities. We run classes from Foundation Stage through to primary and secondary (FS1-Year 13). Our curriculum is distinctive and based upon the English National Curriculum, including Cambridge examination courses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Arabic and strong background in Islamic Studies
- Bachelor’s degree in Education
- OR – Bachelor’s degree in subject relevant to teaching specialism plus PGCE / Masters in Education.
- Bilingual (Arabic & English)
- Strong skills in the use of IT to support learning
- Have experience teaching in a school with an outstanding track record
- Have minimum 2 years post qualification experience
You will be required to submit a letter of application and CV, along with copies of your valid Passport, Education certificates and Police clearance. Also please include the names and contact email addresses of three professional referees one of which must be your current Principal.