HR tertiary qualification or HR related training certificate
Preferably with school experience as HR.
Knowledge of ADEK PASS
The Human Resources Assistant has a primary role to develop, advise on and implement policies relating to the effective administrative support for Ajyal staff and management of their personnel records, within the UAE legislative framework.
- Development and maintenance of systems for the reliable storage and retrieval of staff records and data concerning work roles, job descriptions, CV & recruitment information, pay & conditions of employment, performance management records, negotiations with external work-related agencies, staff grievance reports etc
- working closely with the HR Manager and Principal with regard to staffing needs
- overseeing the work of the PRO ensuring that visas and other approvals are achieved smoothly and in a timely fashion
- help with the recruitment of new staff – this includes helping to develop job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms & short-listing candidates;
- advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- work with Accounts during payroll.
- inductions for new staff
- responsible for staff related documentation as required by ADEK
- other reasonable tasks as required