AJIS is seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and adaptable subject specific teacher who can join us for SY – 2022-23.
The ideal Candidate (in relation to the role) shall have:
- Experience working in a successful school that follows The National Curriculum of England experience (either inside or outside the UK).
- Knowledge of best pedagogical practice.
- A proven track record of outstanding teaching.
- Drive and enthusiasm to inspire, nurture and empower students.
- A focus to maximize student attainment, progress and achievement.
- Confidence with impressive communication skills
- Qualities of a team player and possibly a leader.
- Knowledge of teaching in the Middle East.
Qualification and Experience Required:
In accordance with UAE regulations, applicants must have any of the following set of qualifications:
- An Internationally recognised Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education, Sports or related subject.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or an internationally recognised teaching qualification such as PGCE.
- At least 1 year of experience (1 full academic years at a secondary school level)
- Knowledge of IGCSE exams (O, As, and A Levels) (EdExcel, Cambridge)
- Any joint honours degree which includes theology, criminology or religious education WILL NOT be accepted by Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge.
Please note two supporting references and a police clearance certificate or DBS no more than 3 months old must be provided.