AJIS is seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and adaptable subject specific teachers for School year 2022 – 23.
The ideal Candidate (in relation to the role) shall have:
- Experience working in a successful school that follows The National Curriculum of England experience (either inside or outside the UK).
- Knowledge of best pedagogical practice.
- A proven track record of outstanding teaching.
- Drive and enthusiasm to inspire, nurture and empower students.
- A focus to maximize student attainment, progress and achievement.
- Confidence with impressive communication skills
- Qualities of a team player and possibly a leader.
- Knowledge of teaching in the Middle East.
Qualification and Experience Required:
In accordance with UAE regulations, applicants must have any of the following set of qualifications:
- An Internationally recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Spanish or Foreign language subject and an internationally recognized teaching qualification such as PGCE.
- At least two years of experience (2 full academic years at a secondary school level)
- Knowledge of IGCSE exams (O, As, and A Levels) (EdExcel, Cambridge)
Job Category: Teachers
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ajyal International School