AJIS’s Guiding Principles for Reopening the school:
AJIS MBZ shall reopen its doors to welcome all its
students according to the below:
AJIS School Mission
To be a safe, learning-centred educational institution
- The UAE Government decision to reopen all schools.
- ADEK’s and MOE’s guidelines for reopening: Establishing clear health and safety procedures and guidelines to ensure al students’ and staff’s health and safety.
AJIS leadership team, together with the health and safety officer, spent days to come up with the most flexible, safe, and healthiest option to all stake holders. Most importantly, the team wanted to have the model that would best cater for the educational, emotional, social, and well-being of students, parents, and staff.
Principles Guiding our Plan:
In our attempt to come up with the best model to reopen the school, we at AJIS wanted to:
- Ensure health and safety of all students, staff, and stakeholders.
- Provide a learning environment, both on campus and off-campus, that’s meaningful, sustainable, and conducive to the overall teaching and learning experience.
- Capable of sustaining our school’s vision and mission to learning.
- Engage parents in all our planning stages and execution stages.
Kindly Click Here to download AJYAL AJIS MBZ Reopening Protocol-Update 5 Aug 2020.